Simon Vangelder - Team Leader
Simon returned to London in 1986 and worked with numerous UK, European and American companies and brands, such as Hewlett Packard, Husqvarna, British Telecom, Nestle, Bosch, Diageo, Bols Advocaat, Smirnoff, Bell’s Whisky, Fosters’ Lager, Carlsberg, Nationwide Building Society, Waitrose, Wrigley UK, Varta Consumer Batteries and Aviva Insurance. He also was involved with the leading UK advertising agencies including Saatchi & Saatchi, Grey and Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO.
Simon returned to Israel in 2012. He has personally lead numerous English courses in Israel for: Haifa University, King David Hotel, Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem Hilti, ExLibris, Rafa Pharmaceuticals, Israel Antiquities Authority, Brothers for Life, the King David Hotel Jerusalem and the Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem.
- Professor Rassem Khamaisi, Head of the Arab-Jewish Center, Haifa University
- Ofri Hafter, HR Manager, Cohen & Co (Tel Aviv Law
- Dudu Katmor, Sales Manager, Hilti Israel
- Anat Savion, CEO Rafa Pharmaceuticals
- Avital Boxbaum, Training Coordinator, King David Hotel